- Capturing of fumes.
- Filtration of all fat particles.
- Neutralization of odours.
- Expulsion of clean air.
- Exhaust hood with filters.
- Neutralization unit with filter section and with ventilated
- Extraction channel.
- An heated fan air input system is advised.
- Expels air outside the kitchen when the location of the
kitchen or local
regulations do not allow the ventilation of fumes directly
into the atmos-
- The odour neutralization unit is somewhat large.
- Periodic maintenance of the filters required.
Exhaust with a system for automatically washing the hood
This type of system consists of a traditional hood or
one with air compen-
sation plus an automatic washing system.
- Automatic/programmed washing of the filters and of the
face of the hood.
- Hood with washable filters with spray jets, electric and
gramming control box for the automatic washing cycles.
- Elimination of all manual operations such as cleaning
the filters and the
internal parts of the hood and the maintenance of good hygiene