- High exchange of air in the environment.
- It is necessary to have natural input of fresh air via doors
- Unhealthy air currents for the kitchen staff.
- Movement of fumes to below the hood.
- Difficulty in opening doors due to slight de-pressurisation
in the kitchen.
- Can disrupt the functioning of systems in adjacent areas.
- Lowers the ambient temperature.
- Expulsion of fumes.
2. Exhaust with fan to re-integrate the extracted air
- Expel fumes.
- Retain fats.
- Condense water vapours.
- Re-integration of extracted air.
- Control the ambient temperature in the kitchen.
- Exhaust hood with filters.
- Extraction unit.
- Extraction channel.
- Channels for the emission of the treated air.